There have been many Facebook status games over the last year or so and in 2013 two stuck out the most, one was where you had to post a message and you was not allowed to explain to friends about it and the other was the Facebook Giraffe picture.
We are only 21 days onto 2014 and already there is a new Facebook status game that will reel in the victims.
You may see on your wall many Facebook status messages that are completely out of the ordinary, such as ‘Get in, I have been accepted to go on The Cube’ OR ‘Can I get my genital warts removed on the NHS?’ Once you have commented on any of the messages you will receive an inbox messages with the rules of the game.
The message will say, Haha A friend did this to me!!! Sorry but…. It’s a game and you have just become another victim as I have. You never should have commented or liked my status, HAHA! You fell in the trap, this is a game! The person who likes or comments on my status must choose one of the following phrases and put it in your own Facebook status for at least 24 hours:
1. I have a spare One Direction ticket if anyone fancies coming along with me.
2. I think i am in love with my dog, is it legal to take things further, we have already kissed and he seems to like it?
3. I’ve decided to start wearing rubber underwear, takes care of any leaks and they make me so horny.
4. Is it wrong that I used to masturbate when I heard my parents making love?
5. I really don’t know how to tell everyone but I’m fed up of hiding it I’m gay.
6. Would everyone who has had sex with me in the last 6 months please get in touch. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
7. Get in, I have been accepted to go on The Cube.
8. Can I get my genital warts removed on the NHS?
9. For anyone who has read the story in the paper, just for the record they never told me they were 15.
10. Is now in an open relationship, swing baby!
11. If I get 250 likes I will burn off my pubes, film it and post it on Facebook.
12. Does anyone else’s semen taste of Brie or is it just me?
13. First post > big c**k horse sex Then comment > shit, that was meant to go into Google, how do I delete my status????
Note remember you can only use one of these sentences. No explanations or comments. When someone comments or likes your status, send him/her this message. You must do it and please , keep the secret….. Your turn
Have you been a victim of the new 2014 Facebook status game?