Verizon iPhone or iPad 2? What do you want more?

November 27, 2021 | Tim Ollason

Read More: , ,

Verizon iPhone or iPad 2? What do you want more?

Some of the biggest news on the Internet surrounds Apple and its new or forthcoming products. Two that have been floating around are the iPad 2 and the iPhone running on the Verizon network. We have already shown you an advert by Verizon that we felt perhaps gave some hints that it was for the Verizon iPhone and judging by some of the feedback on it nobody is sure. We have also provided some details about the new iPad 2.

Would you like a new tablet PC that might be even better than the original iPad and would dominate the market? Would you like to see a new iPhone on the Verizon network instead of solely with AT&T?

Personally I want to see the iPhone on the Verizon network, purely because of the hype surrounding it, but as we know Apple usually announce their new phone models at the WWDC conference so we may see the iPad 2 before hand.

So come on guys, what would you like to see more? Apple’s iPad 2 or iPhone 5? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

1. Bob says:

I'm perfectly satisfied with AT&T. Verizon would add nothing to my life.

So … it's the new ipad, with a camera, that I want

2. Tomi Anne says:

I have a blackberry and would love a iphone, since I am a Mac girl. Verizon is the only thing that works in the Rocky Mts. AT&T suck up here

3. Joyce Baxter says:

I can't wait for the Verizon iphone. I am constantly checking for news about it's release. Thats more important to me, although the ipad 2 would be awesome.

4. Monica says:

I am a Verizon customer patiently waiting on the iPhone to arrive on the Verizon network!!! *taps fingers*

5. Yols says:

I am still waiting for the iphone working on Verizon since my two-year contract is over soon.
    I hope it would be iphone 5.

6. BHP says:

How about all three?

7. Shock Me says:

Screw the camera! Get me an iPad with a consistent 10Mbps download speed.

8. Dancerjack says:

I cannot in good conscience stay with AT&T as soon as there is an option to leave it. AT&T was a major contributor to Sarah Palin's teabaggers. I currently get my internet, iPhone, and iPad access through AT&T. I am removing my iPad from the AT&T monthly plan, I will get Time Warner cable for the house, and the moment Verizon or Sprint can take on the iPhone I will leave AT&T in the dust where it belongs. I don't pay them money to support right wing fascists.

9. Apple lover says:

I can not wait until the iPhone on Verizon!! I have a 3 year old phone but am still holding onto it for a little longer hoping the iPhone will be on Verizon soon!

10. John says:

IPHONE….NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Andyt says:

I love my ipad, but I bet the ipad 2 will be an even bigger must have!

12. I can't wait for the Verizon iPhone. My company provides my Droid and all that stands in my way is AT&T's exclusivity.

Sent from my iPad.