David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison: Results and YouTube TD’s

November 13, 2021 | Tim Ollason

Read More: , , , ,

David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison: Results and YouTube TD’s

All the animosity between David Haye and Audley Harrison has been going on for quite a while and we first reported that there was a war of words on Twitter back in August but things have heated up far more since then with the fight actually happening tonight.

We then brought you the Twitter predictions and we were asking you who you thought was going to win, what was your prediction, were you correct?

The first round started off extremely cagey from both fighters with barely any punches landed. Round 2 was more of the same, lots of tentative movement and Harrison fighting very defensively. The referee even encouraged them together again!

Round 3 saw big punches from Haye, Harrison lost his gum shield and knocked down Harrison for an 8 count. Once Harrison was back up, Haye decided enough was enough and finished him off with a flurry of punches. I predicted 2nd round KO for Haye to retain his WBA title and I was a little off and out by 1 round with my prediction.

Since the fight many people will have had their videos removed from YouTube already however I am sure if you search you can find plenty of them that have not yet been taken down but you better view them quickly, its only a matter of time until they go!

So how do people get them onto YouTube so quickly? Some people film the fight on their phones and then upload them straight away. Do you think it is right that the videos should be taken down or do you think as the fight has happened that they should be kept?

1. Natasha H says:

Audley Harrison was an absolute joke! My Daughter aged 6 wanted to know why Audley never hit back? My response is that Audley got stage fright! Disappointed.

• Tim says:

Natasha I would have to agree with you, the stage was too big for him and i think this is the end of Audley A-Force Harrison

• Phil says:

You are a disgrace , take a step back and look at yourself rather than commenting on boxers what about you , firstly what was your six year old daughter doing up and secondly why was a six year child watching a boxing match , call yourself a mother . . bloody irresponsible at best

2. Hawkfum says:

I hope its the end because he is a bit of an embarrasment to himself.

3. DGR says:

Audley Harrison is a disgraced and should give up now. Quite simply he should have never have even contemplated becoming a so called profesional boxer(HA!HA!). He is the kind of person who liked the idea of being profesional boxer, right up until he received his first punch without a head guard. Lets look at the facts, he was three stones heavier than this light weight and could not finish him. He lacks the primary attribute that all profesional boxers require, guts.

4. Boyd says:

Phil thats uncalled for, how natasha raises her children is up to her. You shouldn't be so judgmental, well done david haye on a great win :)

5. faz` says:

Phil, you need to calm yourself down. People have opinions and they can have a say. Audley was by far a disgrace to all them fans who paid to watch the fight. Fair enough he might have lost anyways but atleast throw a few punches and defend yourself. And phil all you know she might be the best mother on earth….so don't judge

• Dave says:

Dont you mean all those idiots who paid to watch the farce?! It amazes me how people fall for all the shite and pe match bollocks of sky who actually killed boxing many years ago with pay per view. Dont fall for it people! Haye, Harrison and sky are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Paul says:

Phil, you’re a joke, just like The A-Farce and as for Dave. Get a job and get sky; if you wanna watch some decent sport you’ll need to. Do you still travel places on a penny farthing? C**k.

6. mike says:

haa ha phil your sad, keyboard warrior, let her say what she wants, whats wrong with letting her see a boxing match, far worse in school playgrounds, like the fight as a comparison…bloody well done girl….bloody irresponsible comment

7. Audley Harrison had a big mouth on press conference assuring everyone that he was going to win the fight. In sport you dont disrespect other sportsmen like that by chatting crap….like that. I am very pleased that Haye has tought him a lesson of respect that he will never forget for the rest of his life.

8. Foxy says:

lol @ the comments about the 6 year old.

Wind ya neck in & go to bed.

Fraudley got spanked… good.

9. john says:

phil you fag

10. abi says:

wow 'phil' some1 is sore cos there guy didnt win, too bad haye was just too good

11. maz says:

you shouldnt let a 6 year old watch boxing, i wouldnt call audley a joke, more of a disappointment .. mostly to himself.

12. Rob says:

Phil get a grip mate, two of my children watched the fight, its a saturday night and the fights been plastered all over TV for the last week and it will be all over the news tomorrow so they'll see clips anyway or should I not let them watch the midday news? . Anyway I agree with most people in saying Harrison was out of his depth and embarrassed himself after all the things he said over the past 10 weeks.

13. Mike Upwell says:

What is wrong with a child watching boxing? When I was that age I remember watching Henry Cooper, Brian London and Joe Erskine with my Dad. I also watched cricket and motor racing on TV. I enjoyed all of them in their different ways, and still do - the problem with boxing these days is that it is hardly ever shown on terrestrial telly and if you haven't got Council House TV (which i haven't) you can't watch it.

14. Phil says:

Yes I was being a complete nob. Sorry about that. I was tired and emotional after a really bad day actually. My girlfriend left me and I found out that my usual Lotto numbers came up but I didn't buy a ticket. Oh and on top of all that I lost my job and the bailffs have just arrived and they just walked out with my telly. Hang on, they're coming back. I think they want my computer too. Oh lordy, I think I'm gonna ha@£^$%FG&^INP)<…………

15. danny says:

phil is a cock end

16. krys says:

you lot need to get a grip ! there was no fight , it takes 2 to make a fight and only 1 turned up ….. so god nose wot ya kids were watchin ya bunch of doughnuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Jus says:

Phil - Your just a P***k, you got the Ar*e because your A-Force didnt win. Big P*ssy.

18. peter says:

audley harrison is not all there, Ok he lost the fight in the most timid of fashion, but to try and justify
    it in the post interview saying he was trying to take haye into deep water is even more of a shock than his performance, and shows audley has issues. One good thing to say about audley he got himself into a world title shot, which takes some determination and commitment

19. Jamie says:

Haha! Where’s Phil hidden to? He jus got ended on a website. Take ur e-beef on parenting skills elsewhere u breast!

20. Steve says:

Haha phil u loser! Get real ya bell end! U jus got proper mugged off! Haha

21. lizzo says:

a six year old child should be in bed at 10pm let alone watching boxing its a joke !!

22. zee says:

Phil you are wasteman, don’t giv your sob story you dirty peedo, didn’t your parents let watch wrestling at the age ov 6 or was you in ur room gettin spanked by daddy haha anyways audley harrison is big for nuffink, its all about manny pacman paquio best pound 4 pound boxer ov all time!!