Kelly Osbourne Launches Twitter Attack on Dannii Minogue

September 19, 2021 | Tina Chubb

Read More: , , ,

Kelly Osbourne Launches Twitter Attack on Dannii Minogue

25-year old former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant Kelly Osbourne appears to have launched a Twitter attack on “X Factor” judge Dannii Minogue recently, after finding out about a bit in Dannii’s new autobiography about her feud with Kelly’s mom Sharon.

According to a recent article over at dailymail.co.uk, Kelly took to the popular micro-blogging website to defend her mom’s honor, calling Dannii Minogue a “devil” and a “poor middle-aged victim” in the process. Kelly’s comments came after the first extract from the book emerged.

In the book – titled “Dannii: My Story” – Dannii tells the tale about her first night on “The X Factor” when Sharon had come in and started on her, demanding to know why she had not told the press what a nice person she was. Dannii then said that Sharon had made her cry.

While Kelly admitted on Twitter that her mom may not have played her cards right with Dannii, she went on to say: “Trust me when I say Dannii is the devil.” She then went on to say that it is lucky she respects Simon Cowell enough not to tell him the truth about what exactly happened.

You can read more on this story via dailymail.co.uk.

1. the true hurts says:

doutb there lies the osbourns are just a sideshow act, the dads a drugy that cant even tell what time of day it is, the mums a rude suck up cow and every one has seen it, kelly you forget we all watched you and your missfit family on tv,

• kim says:

I agree totally!! Kelly is a no talent hack and I have no idea why she is on tv so much! She is a rude ignorant little bi….!! She cant pretend to be sophisticated and polite when all she could do on the Osbournes was abuse her parents and act like a total idiot!! I cant stand her!! Please people.. stop giving her spots on tv shows.. she has absolutely no credibility or talent to add anything to any show!!

2. Matthew says:

More trash from the Osbourne freak show.

3. tina says:

why dont you take a look in the mirror you silly little girl.

4. Will says:

Give us a break Kelly, no-one rally cares about the ranting of a foul-mouthed little nobody so go away. Your Dad is the only real celebrity in your family, the rest of you are just no-talent, vindictive hangers-on.

5. Wes says:

why dont you and your pathetic freak family leave Dannii alone and get a life, you and your sad excuse for a mother are just jealous nasty ,ugly freaks , your all nobodys' with no talent ,do us all a favour and crawl back under your rocks ,kelly you and your mother are the scum of the earth.

6. Max says:

Kelly Osbourne is a talentless rude ignorant low life!! Her attempt to reinvent herself has obviously fooled Americans but I hope they realise although she has lost weight she is not a person that I would let represent or comment on anything that I was involved with! I was disgusted by the way she behaved on the Osbournes and it just proved just how much of a low life she is!! I agree with the other comments .. the Osbournes are a bunch of freaks and low lifes and I wish they would go away!! I watch her with Joan Rivers and it makes me sick how she pretends to be a quiet well spoken person and just below the surface is a foul mouthed idiot!! STOP PUTTING HER OR HER FAMILY ON TV!!!!