Lin Yu Chun singing Whitney Houston: Newest YouTube sensation

Lin Yu Chun singing Whitney Houston: Newest YouTube sensation

It looks as if Susan Boyle might have some competition on her hands, as a young singer from Taiwan has become the latest sensation on YouTube, after his note-perfect rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You.

Lin Yu Chun was performing on Super Star Avenue, which is the equivalent of X Factor or American Idol in Taiwan. The winner of the contest gets a cash prize of £700,000 as well as a recording contract.

His amazing performance is making all the headlines, and he has already gathered a huge following on YouTube as a result of his performance.

You can watch the video below for yourself. I think this young man has a very bright future ahead of him, don’t you? Let us know what you think of his singing voice.

[Read]

1. Max Moyo says:

yes..that is great Taiwanese boy..you got a talent and this my favourite song..

2. torrey says:

my head just exploded.

3. WOW…..Is this guy lip syncing ……..he really killed it ……….like WOW

4. !hype 2010 says:

WOW! I agree what a great performance. He reminds me of the little guy in the movie "UP". What a voice, Whitney must listen and know she has got to be on the mark now. This guy is phenomenal. Continued success.

5. steph says:

There is nothing to say except "Damn" this young man has much talent, let Clive get him to groom him and we have another great singer produced by one of the best managers in the industry.

6. Blown Away says:

Incredible. Simply incredible. There's another video where he sings Whitney's "Saving All My Love For You" and he nails that one too. He should release these 2 singles. He'd make a killing! It's rare an artist can do a re-make of a song and do it as well, if not better than the original, especially when the originals were good too! I wish this guy the best of luck and much success. What a voice!

7. Anthony says:

A star is born !!

8. Anthony says:

He sang My Heart Will Go On on april 30 YOUTUBE.Incredible!!