Justin Bieber on Twitter: Thanks fans for believing

March 23, 2022 | Tina Chubb

Read More: , , ,

Justin Bieber on Twitter: Thanks fans for believing

16-year old Canadian singer Justin Bieber has just released his hugely anticipated new album “My World 2.0” on iTunes today – Tuesday 23rd March – and has apparently taken to his Twitter account, to thank all his fans for their support and believing in him.

As Justin left a studio in New York last night he had to fight his way through a group of fans, who were obviously there just to catch a glimpse of their idol. However, the crowds didn’t appear to put the determined pop star off his fanatic followers.

Soon after then Justin took to the social networking site Twitter, and tweeted “I just want to show all of u what u have done for me….because it was all of you that made this happen. U found me, u believed in me…I feel extremely blesses and grateful.”

According to ok.co.uk, Justin has followed in the footsteps of “Willy Wonka” and reportedly hidden a golden ticket in a number of the albums. If a fan happens to find a golden ticket, they can then play to win a weekend in the Bahamas with Justin himself.

1. KRISTINA DONINGER says:

JUSTIN I AM SO HAPPY YOU BECAME FAMOUS I AM 10 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE YOUR SONGS ''BABY, 1 LESS LONELY GIRL,ONE TIME, BIGGER,FAVORITE GIRL,AND COMMON DENOMINATOR.

2. Kayla says:

Hey justin Im a really big fan and I hope to meet you some day. but is it true that ur dad lives in winnipeg? cause if it is do you go vist him still? I mean did you ever go vist him after the one time video? well gotta go LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH #1 fan =p!!!!!!!!!!!

3. reece says:

hi my name reece am 8 i love you sone one time ,love me and FAVORITE GIRL

4. kRISTINA dONINGER says:

JUSTIN IT IS ME KRISTINA AGAIN I LOVE ALL UR SONGS!!!! <3

• kRISTINA dONINGER says:

HEY JUSTIN IT IS KRISTINA DONINGER AGAIN!!!!! MY CUSINS R MOVIN 2 TN AND I AM GONNA C U THERE IS WHAT MY 3 YR OLD CUZ IS TELLIN ME AND SHE LUVS UR SONG BABY BUT SHE SAYS BABE A BABE A IT IS SO CUTE!! ME AND MY CUZ WOULD LOVE IT IF U COME TO NJ (NEW JERSEY) AND TN ( TENNESSEE) SORRY IF ANYTHING IS SPELT WRONG

5. KRISTINA DONINGER says:

WE WANTED TO COME SEE YOU IN TN BUT THE TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT IN 24 HOURS!! SHE STILL LOVES YOU THOUGH SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING ON A WEDDING WITH YOU AND I SAID NOOOO IM MARRYING HIM!! <3 HAHA